Nether Series Line-Interactive Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)
The Nether Line-Interactive Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) ensures continuous and reliable power for critical equipment, especially relating to MIL-Spec and transportation applications. This compact and resilient system can withstand high loads and extreme environmental conditions with temperatures ranging from -37°C to 74°C, all without deration.
The Nether series comes with Auto Voltage Regulation (AVR) to maintain a steady output voltage, 6 fully programmable dry contacts, a user-friendly LCD for monitoring, and a wide range of input voltages and frequencies. The system can also be controlled and monitored using USB, RS232, or SNMP connections.
- Continuous and reliable power without costly interruptions due to the inverter mode and current limit protection.
- High resilience design adapted for the most demanding applications and environments with an operating temperature range of -37°C to 74°C, all without deration in extreme temps.
- Built-in Auto Voltage Regulation (AVR) for a steady output voltage to avoid fluctuations, brownouts, and numerous other voltage problems.
- Generator mode for a wide variation in input voltages and frequencies to meet most demands.
- Easy control and monitoring of the system via a user-friendly LCD or USB, RS232, and SNMP connections.
PDUs are built to order. Lead times are based on production volume. contact us for details.
MIL SPEC/SHIPBOARD PDUs - Due to global supply chain shortages please call (800) 258-0129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL PDUs - Due to global supply chain shortages please call (800) 258-0129 or email email@example.com
CRYPTO MINING PDUs - Due to global supply chain shortages please call (800) 258-0129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question about the current lead time or expedited service for a unit? Use our live chat to speak with a production representative.
Raptor Connect, our proprietary hardware/software package provides world-class remote control and monitoring. Control individual outlet, monitor current, track current consumption over time, and more via a webpage interface or HTTP API.
Raptor Connect can be optionally integrated into almost all of Raptor's products. If you do not see an option to select Raptor Connect for a PDU, contact us for details.
Download Manual HERE
All PDUs, standard or custom, come with a full 2-year warranty on parts and labor. Raptor Power will, at its discretion, repair or replace any product found to be defective. Phone support is included during the 2-year warranty period.
- Model: RPS-UPS-Nether